D&D movie delayed due to scheduling issue...

man, I can almost believe its purposeful! maybe they'll start sending out fliors asking potential viewers what day of the week they are most free on.....

man, I can almost believe its purposeful! maybe they'll start sending out fliors asking potential viewers what day of the week they are most free on.....
Hopefully it won't fall apart before they are able to get the whole group to the table.

I'm excited for this movie I just wish they went with character actor's rather than A lists.

Tech News?

Oh also... "Oh no, D&D movie delayed because the other movies that came out were so great we really need to try the 'third time is the charm' approach"

Really? Straight to video I'm guessing?
Yeah the original Dungeons and Dragons from 2000, then Wrath of the Dragon God in 2005 and The Book of Vile Darkness in 2012. Book of Vile Darkness is considered to be the best of the trilogy and was a straight to DVD released in the UK only

Yeah the original Dungeons and Dragons from 2000, then Wrath of the Dragon God in 2005 and The Book of Vile Darkness in 2012. Book of Vile Darkness is considered to be the best of the trilogy and was a straight to DVD released in the UK only
I mean I can see that, as it wouldn't take much of anything to be better than the first two movies. Is this one of those movies with a cult following type of thing? I briefly remember the first two and very quickly wanted to forget how bad they were, one of the Waynes not as successful brothers was in I think and yeah he's not really that funny and the second well it was a movie.

I'm sure it won't be good, so all I can hope is that it's at least half as bad as Dungeons & Dragons (2000).

I mean, this means they're pulling a woke bomb. D&D fans should be grateful.

Trailer looked like it should have been Dungeons & Marvel: M:TG Edition.

I actually liked the 2nd one more, but the 3rd one was pretty good.

Back