Cyberpunk 2077 - Collector's Edition - PC

Xerack

Gawd
If anyone is looking for a CE of Cyberpunk 2077 - Check Gamestop. They appear to have some for order - will most likely arrive a few days after launch...but for the collector that wants it - now is your chance!

They might have CE versions for other platforms - just had found the PC version that I wanted. (** Just checked and they do have PS4 and XBOX editions too**)

Oh - for the normal CE price of $249.99 - not the jacked up 500+ peeps are asking ; )

https://www.gamestop.com/video-game...berpunk-2077-collectors-edition/11094745.html

Last edited:
I had an issue where the order I placed with Gamestop over a year ago wasn't authorizing the payment method before shipping. Had to call them up to get it fixed, I wonder if that's why Gamestop suddenly has availability.

DAMN! missed it! I was hoping to snag one!

I would keep checking Amazon and Best Buy - I know BB has had it as "coming soon" for a while on their site - good luck!

I did check them once I found GameStop had it (wasn't available yet...maybe soon?).

Yeah, I just looked again...I see the same thing now. It looks like the other 2 platforms might still be there though! - Was just able to add one of them..xbox/ps4.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I didn't try to add to card.....but I see the 'pre-order' button there for the PS4 and XBOX atm. For GameStop.

**sorry I meant the Pre-Order button** - edited

Back