hispacoder
n00b
- Joined
- Dec 2, 2019
- Messages
- 1
Hi, I'm going to buy a QHD monitor 2560 x 1440 , which has all the possible inputs, VGA, Display Port, HDMI ...
My notebook is quite old, it has a dedicated INTEL HD 4000 and Nvidia 710M graphics. (2012)
My laptop only has two outputs, HDMI and VGA. And I have the doubt if it will be possible to take out the 2560 x 1440 in some way. If the PC had a displayport, I would know that yes or yes it would be OK, but I don't know if when I take out the signal by HDMI, I won't be able to achieve that resolution ...
Where this is said on the Nvidia website, it says this about the graph:
My laptop is an Acer V7 771G;
LINK TECHNICAL DATA SHEET OF dedicated GPU
Display Support:
YesH.264, VC1, MPEG2 1080p video decoder
Up to 2560x1600LCD - eDP 1.2 support ¿would it be worth it if I buy an HDMI cable to display port?
Up to 1920x1200LCD - LVDS support
Up to 2048x1536VGA analog display Support
Up to 2560x1600 DisplayPort Multimode Support ¿would it be worth it if I buy an HDMI cable to display port?
YesHDMI
YesHDCP content protection
Yes7.1 channel HD audio on HDMI
YesTrueHD and DTS-HD Audio Bitstreaming
Thank you!
My notebook is quite old, it has a dedicated INTEL HD 4000 and Nvidia 710M graphics. (2012)
My laptop only has two outputs, HDMI and VGA. And I have the doubt if it will be possible to take out the 2560 x 1440 in some way. If the PC had a displayport, I would know that yes or yes it would be OK, but I don't know if when I take out the signal by HDMI, I won't be able to achieve that resolution ...
Where this is said on the Nvidia website, it says this about the graph:
My laptop is an Acer V7 771G;
LINK TECHNICAL DATA SHEET OF dedicated GPU
Display Support:
YesH.264, VC1, MPEG2 1080p video decoder
Up to 2560x1600LCD - eDP 1.2 support ¿would it be worth it if I buy an HDMI cable to display port?
Up to 1920x1200LCD - LVDS support
Up to 2048x1536VGA analog display Support
Up to 2560x1600 DisplayPort Multimode Support ¿would it be worth it if I buy an HDMI cable to display port?
YesHDMI
YesHDCP content protection
Yes7.1 channel HD audio on HDMI
YesTrueHD and DTS-HD Audio Bitstreaming
Thank you!