• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

cyberacoustics

Cyber Acoustics = junk.

Save you money, and buy some real speakers; I can personally reccomend the Cambridge PCworks speakers. Although only 2.1, they have great sound, and you can pick 'em up for 30$ or so if you're lucky.
 
Lol, cambridge soundworks != real speakers.

A t-amp and some old klipsch bookshelves would sound better.
 
killernoodle said:
Lol, cambridge soundworks != real speakers.

A t-amp and some old klipsch bookshelves would sound better.


I second this one!

Alternately, get a Sherwood 5.1 reciever (I got mine for 60$ on sale after coupon), and some old Aiwa speakers from garage sales. Five Aiwa bookshelf speakers, even without sub, would work far better than the CyberAcoustics speakers.

The T-amp + some efficient speakers is another excellent combination, although it's hard to get speakers that sound good on 5 watts unless you build 'em yourself.
 
-=ABUSIVE-69=- said:
i had a ca set of 2.1 and they were quite good
Compared to what? I've heard 2 different sets of CyberAcoustics speakers (one 2.0 & one 2.1, can't remember the model#s), and they both sucked. My old Creative Inspiron 5.1 sounded better, and that's not saying much..
 
Back
Top