• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Cyber Acoustics CA-3000

ordovician

2[H]4U
Joined
Dec 28, 2007
Messages
2,625
So I needed to get a pair of speakers for my girlsfriend's gaming rig. They didn't have to be great, just provide basic sound. I have a pair of early-gen Klipsch 2.1's that have me totally spoiled, and some X-540's that are pretty good for my gaming rig.

I went to Microcenter tonight and bought some Cyber Acoustics CA-3000 2.1's for $20. I didn't expect anything - pretty much just tin can crap. The build quality is laughable. But holy *** the SOUND for $20? These things really reproduce sound! I'm sure there are other decent cheapo's out there, but dang. I'm beside myself :p

http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0220231
 
Back
Top