Cyber acoustic help

locutus24

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Sep 13, 2004
Messages
1,642
Hey was wondering if the cyber Acoustic CA-3001 2.1 Speakers BLACK were any good for just Basic stuff. Cyber Acoustics
I wanted to get these for basic music and some light gaming, these are for my dell system so fancy speakers are not something that would work so well.
 
I had those before...they are good if your stuck in a hotel room and laptop speakers arent cutting it...that's it...nothing else.

Really the drivers are the same kind you would find on one of those handheld tape recorders that use full size cassettes...the sub is a 3" unit....it has no volume, no detail, and no bass.

If you want, save up another $20 and go for these: http://www.cambridgesoundworks.com/store/category.cgi?category=spk_multimedia&item=c1pcwzzzz

Cambridge is pretty respectable overall, I had this setup a few years back and was very pleased, but these are too far from your price point you used to really mention at about $70: http://www.cambridgesoundworks.com/store/category.cgi?category=spk_multimedia&item=c1swzzzzz
 
Back
Top