• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Custom title to reset upon hitting next post bracket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

daphatgrant

Fi-yah!
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
18,564
As i aproach 1,024 posts I am wondering and pretty much expecting :( my custom title to vanish, is this the case?
 
daphatgrant said:
As i aproach 1,024 posts I am wondering and pretty much expecting :( my custom title to vanish, is this the case?
I would *guess* not, but I don't know for sure.

I am only really posting to say that it needs to be changed anyway.

"<- I'm w/Stoopid" :p
 
Definitely won't change automatically.
 
No, a custom title overrides the default setting.
 
Marklar earned his custom "Banned" title by endeavoring to piss off the Admins on no less than seven different occasions, so he truly earned his new title :D

......since Lethal gave you your answer.........
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top