Custom pc cabinet

Kingpin

Gawd
Im not sure where to put this thread so I put it here. Im looking to clean up my computer area and Id like to make a custom cabinet for my 2 pcs and battery backup. I measured that the over all space to enclose them needs to be at least 22" high x 24" wide x 23" deep. I left a few inches over all for air and wiggle room. Id prefer not to go much bigger, I dont want it to be more of an eye sore then just having the pcs out as is. Im hoping this is enough space to allow for good ventilation, I plan on having a few enclose fans, the silent kind preferred. Just looking for some advice on building this, do you all think the space is ok wise? Sound isnt to much of an issue but if there is a way to maybe make it a tiny bit more quiet that would be nice. I think the cabinet alone would add a little help, just not sure.

I plan on making this cabinet myself, maybe MDF what ever the options are at the hardware store. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks

This is the pc case, 2 of them that will be in there..21.3"(H) x 8.1"(W) x 19.9"(D)
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811129154

Back