Custom Paint

Light1984

Gawd
Was curious if anyone out there has any recommendations on where I could ship a case to have it professionally painted. Can't go powdercoat cause I want plastic painted as well. I have a bequiet silent base 801 that I want in white. Looking for somewhere close to Florida if possible. I contacted Performance PCs already but they didn't have a time frame as they are too busy with other projects. Thought about an auto body shop, but would rather utilize a place familiar with PC cases so I don't wind up with missing parts.

Thanks

Was curious if anyone out there has any recommendations on where I could ship a case to have it professionally painted. Can't go powdercoat cause I want plastic painted as well. I have a bequiet silent base 801 that I want in white. Looking for somewhere close to Florida if possible. I contacted Performance PCs already but they didn't have a time frame as they are too busy with other projects. Thought about an auto body shop, but would rather utilize a place familiar with PC cases so I don't wind up with missing parts.

Thanks

Perhaps DIY?

You could do Plasticoat for instance and if you end up not liking it just peel it off.

I think that you will be surprised at the cost of painting a case. Not even including shipping it will cost AT LEAST as much for the labor alone as you paid for the case.

Are there not cases available in a color that is agreeable to you?

I'll likely have to do it myself. I really like the silent base 801, so I was ok modding it after the fact if need be. Plastidip is a good idea. Ill give that a try. I figured professional paint services would be around the $200 mark.

I'll likely have to do it myself. I really like the silent base 801, so I was ok modding it after the fact if need be. Plastidip is a good idea. Ill give that a try. I figured professional paint services would be around the $200 mark.
Plastidipped my case
223093_15616585777865781973088551708613.jpg

Last edited:

Thanks
call local autobody/paint shops. bring it in pieces.

i had a body shop spray my old 932 and it was awesome looking.

got it done for free though so i don't know how much it would cost.

932.png

Take some pride in your craft, man. Learn a new skill - do it yourself. It's paint. If you mess it up badly enough - well, it's just paint.

Back