• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Custom or a kit for Antec Aria?

Zallek

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
449
I've seen people using that GlobalWIN SilentStream WC kit in Arias and such, but the reviews pretty much say decent air is a lot better, and cheaper.. Anyone know of a decent kit that you can fit into an Antec Aria? Or recommend some pieces for a DIY?

-Edit-

Almost forgot.. I guess the cpu block would need to be for a socket a, and possibly would need a gpu block that'll fit a 9800pro (not entirely sold on the gpu block though if I do it).

-Edit 2-

Found the Coolermaster Aquagate R80 and R120 mini kit things, they seem to be better than the GlobalWIN, and roughly the same price.. Just need to measure if I can squeeze the rad and the fan in on the inside, because I know I can fit the 120s if I cut into the hdd/optical rack..
 
Back
Top