Custom Gaming PC Auction. SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't sell. On a serious note, anybody got input on what they see as the problem? Price? Hardware? wording of the auction? I kinda think this is a pretty good deal for the price, but I may be delusional too. Relisted it for now.

You list it as a gaming system, but here is how I see it....you have No OS ,No HDD, an outdated AMD CPU and a crappy video card...
other may disagree, but I dont think its worth half of your asking price...but I may be delusional also...:)

You list it as a gaming system, but here is how I see it....you have No OS ,No HDD, an outdated AMD CPU and a crappy video card...
other may disagree, but I dont think its worth half of your asking price...but I may be delusional also...:)

I was watching for the purpose of seeing if it actually sold for the price haha. I agree though. =/..sadly.

Gotcha. Thanks for the input. Gonna let it run one more time and then guess part it out. BTW, even with the less than stellar hardware, it still plays lots of stuff very smoothly at 1080 on decent settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back