Custom Fan Grills

toy4x4

I love a BIG TEXAN COCK!
Anyone know where I can get some custom fan grills made from my design?

Try looking around for a metal shop....I'm not sure about most places policies but you might find one the does custom sheet metal work and could make them up for you....if not talk to friends they might or might know someone who works at a business that has their own metal shop and might be able to hook you up....

How much would that kind of stuff usually cost? Custom metal shop work sounds expensive for just a grill. :mad:

I honestly don't know how much it might cost....but if you find someone that can hook you up prolly nothing or maybe parts......also depending on how elaborate these grills you want made are you might be able to just get some sheet metal and use a dremal or something along those lines and cut them out using templates yourself.....

When I was in high school we had a welding/metal class. I never took it, but I heard of people making whatever in that class. So needed a deer stand made, and went and asked if they could set me up. I payed for the metal, and gave the dude that did it 40 bucks. I came out on top. Been 3 years and still works great.

Might be able to cut a fan grill if they have equipment. you'd prolly have to have a CAD drawing to plug into a computer and such.

When I was in high school we had a welding/metal class. I never took it, but I heard of people making whatever in that class. So needed a deer stand made, and went and asked if they could set me up. I payed for the metal, and gave the dude that did it 40 bucks. I came out on top. Been 3 years and still works great.

Might be able to cut a fan grill if they have equipment. you'd prolly have to have a CAD drawing to plug into a computer and such.

Yeah, try using an older version of AutoCAD and you should be fine. Learning curve is really easy and making stuff is really cool hehe.

Btw...whats a Deer stand?

Back