Custom C2D Computer with 22" Widescreen~~Very nice XBOX 360 Elite Package!

crfracer290

Limp Gawd
I have for sale today a Custom PC and a Xbox 360 elite package.

Old Thread for PC: http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1215681

Well I have decided to go to the darkside (Apple) so I am selling off my custom built computer. I built this PC in March of 2007 and it has ran flawlessly the entire time. I am very experienced in building computers so rest assured it has been put together well. This is a great computer and has only quality components. It runs both XP and Vista flawlessly.

Custom Computer

]Acer 2216w for 150 shipped. No dead pixels.[

computer001.jpg

If you would like more/different pictures please let me know

computer009.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Xbox 360 Elite

As much as I hate to sell this, I could use the cash right now for a new PC build, and at the moment I do not have a high definition TV to play it on so its not much use to me right now.

I bought this Elite mid-july and it has seen very few hours of play. The xbox has always ran perfectly and I have never had a single problem with it.

ALL the original accessories are included with the Xbox Elite and it in is brand new condition. I even have all the little baggies the cords go into.

All the games work perfectly and have no scratches at all. The games come in the original box with all original items.

I will NOT part out the Xbox package itself (For example I am not just selling the xbox with no cords)...I will however sell the games separately as well as the extra controller I have.

XBOX 360 Elite: SOLD
-120 GB HDD
-HDMI output
-ALL original cables, accessories, and booklets.
-$400 shipped O.B.O

Games:
-Forza 2 Motorsports- $33 shipped
-Rainbow Six Vegas- $33 shipped
-Gears of War- $30 shipped
-Bioshock- $40 shipped SOLD SOLD SOLD
-Madden 07- $25 shipped
-Halo 2- $20 shipped
-Guitar Hero 2 with full retail accessories and controller- $70 shipped.

Accessories:

-Extra Wireless 360 controller (Black)-$30 shipped

Pictures:
360002.jpg

360009.jpg

360010.jpg

If you would like to purchase multiple items, I will give a slight discount. Remember, all items are like BNIB.

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

HEAT is under crfracer290.

I prefer PMs but you can also AIM me at crfracer290. My email address is [email protected]

If you have any questions or would like any more info please post or PM me.

Thanks, Matt!

YGPM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! +++++++++++++++++++++++!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been trying to find out if this Xbox package is still pending or sold. I've sent a PM and posted in the thread asking. Just curious, because I am interested in working out a deal for it along with some games/accessories. Lemme know!

I've sent a money order for the Xbox, extra controller, gears of war and Halo 2 already. So unless the USPS decides to cancel the check and run with my money, it should be sold.

bump

I've been trying to find out if this Xbox package is still pending or sold. I've sent a PM and posted in the thread asking. Just curious, because I am interested in working out a deal for it along with some games/accessories. Lemme know!

DigitalEmperor said:
is your xbox unit still pending?
crfracer290 said:
Technically it is sold, I just don't have the money in my hands yet (Money Order). Thanks.

Straight from my PM outbox, did I not answer your question adequately?

To clarify, yes it is sold pending me receiving payment from FearTheTerp.

Thanks, and sorry for the confusion.

Straight from my PM outbox, did I not answer your question adequately?

To clarify, yes it is sold pending me receiving payment from FearTheTerp.

Thanks, and sorry for the confusion.

My apologies. I never did receive that PM. My guess is with all the forum database issues, it never made it to my inbox. Thank you for the reply, and I did not mean any disrespect. Just wanted to get an update!

FREE BUMP!

My apologies. I never did receive that PM. My guess is with all the forum database issues, it never made it to my inbox. Thank you for the reply, and I did not mean any disrespect. Just wanted to get an update!

FREE BUMP!

No problem...Sorry if I cam off a little rude, thats not how I meant it. :D

Back