Curse them HP apples...

DESmack

Weaksauce
I have a HP 3320 MFPn and somehow have managed to lose the original CD with the scanner drivers on it.. :(

No problem normally, just jump on the hp.com and download you say.?. Not this time.
I have to order a CD from HP to get my scanner to work...

Anyway I was hoping a nice [H] member could burn an .iso for me...

My business partner is on one of those.. "use every bit of kit to save money" rants of late so he is busting my balls to get this thing working again...

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers.

:(

Bullitt said:
Errr....

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsuppor...riesId=66359&swLang=8&taskId=135&swEnvOID=228

That has a page with the software drivers for download. Unless HP has some weird-arsed ip blocking, try that link a whirl.

Thats for the printer driver. I'd guess he is looking for the scanner driver and software which isn't available for download. I've seen HP do this with their scanner stuff before and it sucks. The download would be big, but there isn't any reason HP shouldn't put it on their site.

My suggestion would be to call up HP's tech support and try to plead your case. If you can get the right person they may feel sorry for you and send you a CD. Don't be afraid to try their sales staff as well, as I'd guess they have more power to "keep a customer happy".

Party2go9820 said:
Thats for the printer driver.

Owned me! Ok, I just threw in the model number and went for drivers. I assumed that its an "all-in-one" sorta thingy. :D

I have orderd the silly thing. The longer I put it off the more grief I seem to get from everyone at work. .... Thanks for the help anyway.
:(

Back