Currently Active Users

xphantg0d

Gawd
Is it possible that we can have a seperate listing of admins and mods or have a special symbol by their name so when we need to contact an admin or mod who is on we can?

Ok thanx for that page i was just going to ask if there was at least a page somewhere that listed the admins and mods thanx alot. but i tihnk that adding a little symbol next to there name in the active users may be helpful

Way back mods appeared in Italic and admins in Bold Italic on the "who's online".

/edit

Umm, or was it Bold and Bold Italic :p

MindBuster said:
Way back mods appeared in Italic and admins in Bold Italic on the "who's online".

/edit

Umm, or was it Bold and Bold Italic :p
see that would be a helpful thing. they should do that again.

If you need to report a post, you can use the report post button that looks like a road sign on that post. the forum leaders page otherwise should give you what you need.

lorcani said:
Also, the little red or green light next to the road sign Kyle is talking about shows if someone is online (green for online, red for offline). The same thing is next to the moderators on the "View Forum Leaders" page that tim_m linked before.

You go through the list, and find the moderator for the sub-forum which you have an issue in (like changing the thread title or something) and PM them with the issue. Just for reference, Moderators can only do things in their particular sub-forum, Administrators can do anything for any forum, and I guess Super-Moderators can moderate all forums.

You are correct on all counts, except that some of the mods/admins use "invisible mode" so you will never see a green dot next to them when they are online. We can see invisble users when they are on with a big fat
user_invisible.gif
. ;)

Lethal said:
You are correct on all counts, except that some of the mods/admins use "invisible mode" so you will never see a green dot next to them when they are online. We can see invisble users when they are on with a big fat
user_invisible.gif
. ;)
I see. There's enough overlapping so that at least one moderator is covering each sub-forum at any given time (which is a good thing), so you should be able to find a visible moderator that has the privileges to do what you need them to. :)

As long as you guys check your PMs, of course. :D

Also, was I right about the difference between Super-Moderators, Administrators, and regular Moderators?

lorcani said:
Also, was I right about the difference between Super-Moderators, Administrators, and regular Moderators?

Yes. :)

And we do check PMs. I think Major went thru and ensured that all mods/admins have email notification and pop-up notification enabled. He's like that, ya know? :p

lorcani said:
Really? Then what's the difference between an Administrator and a Super-Moderator?

Supermods have the same powers as mods but across all the various forums. Admins have access to the admin control panel. ;)

Lethal said:
Supermods have the same powers as mods but across all the various forums. Admins have access to the admin control panel. ;)

Otherwise known as the Seat of God. :p

Back