• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Cudos to Corsair

magoo

[H]F Junkie
2FA
Joined
Oct 21, 2004
Messages
14,700
I just have to thank Corsair.
So I'm going to do it here.

I have a trunk-load of Corsair products: cases, PSUs(half a dozen right now), memory, coolers.

Well I had a 6 month old AX-850 in one of my daily use PCs.
10 days ago, it just died. No warning.

Website, filled out a simple form,pulled the unit,sent it in. No hassle.
One week later (only because I live on the east coast) I have a brand spanking new-still in the shrink-full retail AX-860.
Turn-around was one day.

I think this is only the second Corsair RMA I've ever had to do, one other time some RAM bit the dust.

The process was simple. No one ever asked for a receipt....although I put it in the box. They let me keep all the other cables.

Awesome service, thanks Corsair.
 
Corsair didn't have an HX1000 in stock when mine blew....so they sent me an AX1200 no charge.

Awesome customer support IMO.
 
Back
Top