• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

CTL 9Gx 19" LCD 16ms response time - Question [Ghosting]

vekt0r

Weaksauce
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
118
Anyone else have this monitor? It's a beautiful display and runs relatively inexpensive. The reviews at newegg stated that users weren't experiencing ghosting. However, I just recieved mine and am playing Fable and Star Wars Battlefront and it ghosts pretty badly :(

Is it just me? I've had a few other 17" LCD's in the past (samsung and acer) and didn't have any ghosting issues. I really wouldn't think with 16ms response time that there would be ghosting issues... maybe I don't have something setup correctly?

I'm using an Albatron 7800GT w/ DVI connected to the LCD. Latest nvidia drivers, 77.77.
 
Ok, wtf I just looked in the manual and it says response time is 15ms + 10ms. What does that mean? Does that it I got gipped and ended up with a monitor of 25ms which is why it's ghosting? Newegg advertised it as 16ms...
 
Back
Top