Jan 4, 2004 #1 E EnderW [H]F Junkie 2FA Joined Sep 25, 2003 Messages 11,465 Anyone have any experiences with them? I couldn't find them on resellerratings or bizrate.
Jan 4, 2004 #2 H Hyper_Psycho 2[H]4U Joined Mar 26, 2002 Messages 2,944 www.resellerratings.com looks like they are not there ... hmmm... I wouldt trust em !
Jan 4, 2004 #3 E EnderW [H]F Junkie 2FA Joined Sep 25, 2003 Messages 11,465 Kinda what I thought, but they look legit - they're even an authorized apple dealer
Jan 4, 2004 #4 H Hyper_Psycho 2[H]4U Joined Mar 26, 2002 Messages 2,944 You would think that such a place would have a reseller ratings account .... weird ... try to call them up ... if they answer fast and seem curtious I think you will be fine ... what exactly are you buying
You would think that such a place would have a reseller ratings account .... weird ... try to call them up ... if they answer fast and seem curtious I think you will be fine ... what exactly are you buying
Jan 4, 2004 #5 E EnderW [H]F Junkie 2FA Joined Sep 25, 2003 Messages 11,465 http://www.ctistore.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=MAS3184NP&Category_Code=