• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

CST host compatible with Massive X demo?

cyclone3d

Fully [H]
2FA
Joined
Aug 16, 2004
Messages
18,424
Not sure if this is the correct area to put this in but I didn't see anything dedicated to VSTs or the like.

I'm trying to test out the Massive X demo but I am having trouble with VST host programs crashing as soon as I try to play notes after changing the default waveform.

So far two have crashed with an unhandled exception and I had one that just crashed / exited.

I have tried:
NanoHost
VSTHost
Cantabile Lite
 
Well, I even tried Cakewalk. Soon as I try playing notes after modifying the waveform it crashes to desktop.

GRRRRRRR.
 
Back
Top