CS2 tryout?

my boss got a copy.. tried it out.. im glad they finally integrated vectorizing tools into illustrator.. and the live color is pretty neat

I LOVE hte vanishing point perspective in photoshop..makes things alot easier

yeah.... thats what i wanna try out... the new vector stuff... anyone know when its supposed to be "released"

So far, so good. I am enjoying it. I bought the whole CS2 premium suite for $100. I love academic pricing....

actually one thing i find annoying in Illustrator CS2 is that with grouped vector images u double click and it does some sort of exclusive edit with just the selection tool... its really annoying.. if i wanted to individually edit shapes in a group id use the path selection tool

its pretty sweet... i got to use the new suite.... upgrades yes are minimal but there really powerfull and nice upgrades... the vanishing point perspective thing is an awsome new feature

oh I TRIED to use HDR... but i guess im no photographer..it wouldnt accept the pictures i took for it.. im not sure i even did it right.

i just took like 7 pictures at each f step of the same exact area... it didnt work..then again im no pro photographer

bike4df.jpg

car29yz.jpg

its what that trace thing can do... kinda comic book/sin city style first one was a screen shot since i was still just messing around with it and didnt wanna save a copy... (also this was a first try at the new illustrator features... just messing around and there isTONS left to mess around with....very cool stuff)

off topic a little... but does anyone know how to enable EDIT WITH PHOTOSHOP back when you right click a picture?

Back