• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

CS:S overriding mice settings

midas06

n00b
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
29
Hi, I use a logitech g5, and whenever I try to play Counterstrike Source, the sensitivity settings I use get overridden and it goes back to the default settings of 2000, 1x00, 800.

This is really annoying, and doesn't happen in any other game. Help please
 
hmm i have mx518 and i can change it in game using my mouse :)

unfortauntely i dont know about your scenario.
 
What do you mean by "overridden?" Install whatever software came with your g5 and just use windows default. Works fine for me.
 
Back
Top