CS GO Pro match thread

BravO)))

Supreme [H]ardness
I know a good bit of you watch these, and I enjoy the a good bit. Thought I would create this thread as both steam and reddit forums are a cluster fuck.

Having said that, has anyone been watching Dreamhack. I think c9 surprised a lot of people by making it out of the group already, and it's going to suck because I think they will be playing fnatic. I will say I was hoping liquid to show up. Fugly seems to be the most consistent of all the team. And what about envyus dropping out of dh? Looks like they are dropping shox and smiths for kennys and apex. Would love to see how that works out.

Is Fnatic there? If so there's your winner. Seriously though they just win everything. Most of the US teams seem to get rekt by European teams.

Also, what is up with the website being such a steaming pile of shit? It's impossible to find any useful information there other than tickets.

C9 has been stepping it up as of late,wouldn't be surprised to see them win a major one day.

Is Fnatic there? If so there's your winner. Seriously though they just win everything. Most of the US teams seem to get rekt by European teams.

Also, what is up with the website being such a steaming pile of shit? It's impossible to find any useful information there other than tickets.

C9 came very close to beating fnatic, but the pressure got to them in the esea finals. I think they could be the best team in the world soon.

C9 came very close to beating fnatic, but the pressure got to them in the esea finals. I think they could be the best team in the world soon.

Oh they did? I guess I should start watching a bit more again, last thing I watched was 2 or so months ago. Would be nice to have some more competition.

Oh they did? I guess I should start watching a bit more again, last thing I watched was 2 or so months ago. Would be nice to have some more competition.

Oh yeah. They don't seem like the same team two months ago. All of them have been stepping up since gfinity.

Oh yeah. They don't seem like the same team two months ago. All of them have been stepping up since gfinity.

Ever since they picked up Ska doodle and freak they have been doing really well as a team and if you listen to their pov demos they are finally listening to Sean gares

Ever since they picked up Ska doodle and freak they have been doing really well as a team and if you listen to their pov demos they are finally listening to Sean gares

The other thing is they are building chemistry. Ska and freak only joined two or three months ago. With how they have progressed lately, I think they are on the way to being an international power house. The last two tournaments they have played, they more than held their own. But that might be my Merica fanboism.

The other thing is they are building chemistry. Ska and freak only joined two or three months ago. With how they have progressed lately, I think they are on the way to being an international power house. The last two tournaments they have played, they more than held their own. But that might be my Merica fanboism.

Yeah their chemistry is really good, if you watched c9 play when semphis and shahzam were on the team it was just terrible.

Well c9 looked strong on the first map minus the last few rounds...fuck you flusha

Although I want c9 to win the first 2 maps...seeing them go at it on dust2 may be awesome

Well c9 looked strong on the first map minus the last few rounds...fuck you flusha

Although I want c9 to win the first 2 maps...seeing them go at it on dust2 may be awesome

So many opportunities to win the second map. Tbh I think it's over, they just seem to have lost all confidence and are failing hard now.

Edit: nvm looks like they won. Also lol @ stream crash.

Last edited by a moderator:
So many opportunities to win the second map. Tbh I think it's over, they just seem to have lost all confidence and are failing hard now.

Well don't speak too soon...they pulled it back together ct side in ot

And the stream goes down with 20-19 c9 lead as they were looking like 21-19

C9 vs TSM is on now. Can't wait to see how this plays out. USA! USA! USA!

That first map was really Fucking close. TSM just edged it out, but C9 showing they can hang.

Not looking good right now at 2-0. How were the matches themselves, I had to do something and couldn't see them.

Tsm put on the best clinic I have ever seen on mirage. They didn't miss shit. C9 did show that they are a top 5 team this lan, and are only getting better.

Tsm put on the best clinic I have ever seen on mirage. They didn't miss shit. C9 did show that they are a top 5 team this lan, and are only getting better.

For some reason I thought it was a BO5. Either way, C9 did pretty well although they need to work on finishing up it seems. Still get too nervous when they are on match point.

Anyone watching the cevo finals this weekend? Two of Europe's best teams dropped out and now it will be 3 european teams and 5 na teams. If there was a chance for c9 to win a lan, it's this one. It will be on mlg.tv btw.

Anyone watching the cevo finals this weekend? Two of Europe's best teams dropped out and now it will be 3 european teams and 5 na teams. If there was a chance for c9 to win a lan, it's this one. It will be on mlg.tv btw.

Yeah I'm watching it whenever i get a chance to, lets go c9!

Their match with clg on cache was close... 12 3 half and then winning in overtime....

Just a fyi. ESL ONE NA qualifer start tomorrow. Two spots are open to go to the major.

Just a heads up. The ESL ONE major is this week. 2 teams from NA, 2 teams from Pacific/Asia, 1 team from Brazil, and the rest from Europe/Russia.

Group stages are going on right now. There have been some insane games so far and really fun to watch. Tsm and envy have advanced past the group's. Group c and d are up next.

Just watched the C9 game. I started out disappointed but they pulled it together. I'll probably only be watching their matches and the finals since I'm not nearly addicted to CS:GO as I used to be.

Back