Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I wanted to play with approx 6 people. I tried setting up a server and it iis not found on the internet. I was wondering if there is any software i need or any settings i need to play with. THanks
You need to download the dedicated server package, located on Steams website, under "Get Steam Now" I beleive it is the second to last from the bottom.
i have one problem i create the game and i can find it but my friends cannot; the ip is 192.168.1.101:27015 when i start up the dedicated server thing is that wut my friends are supposed to find use when adding the ip of the game to their favorties? or because i have a router this is the wrong ip or maybe the router creates a firewall and is not allowing others to find the game?