CS 1.6 cheats

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup.....

well i guess i could have said " losers who complain excessively "

is that any better? meh

anyways if i came here and asked for cheats for any other game then i would get helpful responses and advice

but here we have helpful tips such as: "Fuck you, go kill yourself!" and "Your a fucking faggot who should get a virus", lets not forget "You have failed at life"

WTF is your problem?

Well shoot ...I cheat all the time in CS:S ...my favorite is the "Shoot me in the Head" hack ... and I really like the "Get knifed from behind hack cause I cant see you until I'm dead cause I hate myself and have only a dial-up connection" hack hack ....

..when I'm really bored and the server admins are slacken ...I'll bust out with a "I cant move because I'm Lag Locked" hack .. :)

honkee said:
i knew a hacker would pull through and hook you up with the website
:rolleyes:
i hacked like a whore in cs:s before vac2 was released, now i just realize that i suck and still play it on occasion when i feel like getting raped. I almost always have twice as many deaths as kills.

Deadguy said:
yup.....

well i guess i could have said " losers who complain excessively "

is that any better? meh

anyways if i came here and asked for cheats for any other game then i would get helpful responses and advice

but here we have helpful tips such as: "Fuck you, go kill yourself!" and "Your a fucking faggot who should get a virus", lets not forget "You have failed at life"

WTF is your problem?

Ohh, I'm sorry it offends you, champ. See, when I paid money for Half-Life, I did it mostly to play Counter-Strike, way back when it came out. I paid $40. Naturally, I consider the online play to be an extension of my purchase, particularly considering the fact that there is no single player in Counter-Strike, notwithstanding shitty bots. So when somebody feels that they have to cheat to have fun with people who are legitimately good at the game, thus devaluing my purchase, I'm not going to be a fucking nice guy about it. I'm not going to give them a pat on the fucking back and say, "It's alright, chief. You don't have to get better by not being a little fucking bitch and just playing the goddamn game." And I'm most definitely not going to fucking help them fuck with my money.

finalgt said:
Ohh, I'm sorry it offends you, champ. See, when I paid money for Half-Life, I did it mostly to play Counter-Strike, way back when it came out. I paid $40. Naturally, I consider the online play to be an extension of my purchase, particularly considering the fact that there is no single player in Counter-Strike, notwithstanding shitty bots. So when somebody feels that they have to cheat to have fun with people who are legitimately good at the game, thus devaluing my purchase, I'm not going to be a fucking nice guy about it. I'm not going to give them a pat on the fucking back and say, "It's alright, chief. You don't have to get better by not being a little fucking bitch and just playing the goddamn game." And I'm most definitely not going to fucking help them fuck with my money.

QFT

God, shut the fuck up with that link. People who say what I just said in a server with a cheater are the ones with problems - you wanted me to justify why I hate you so fucking much, so I did. So many times I see people using that link as their only defense; hell, I think some people actually think it's funny. HAHAHA IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE 15 PEOPLE DIED. ROFLGG

I think our misunderstanding stems from the fact that I think you're a bunch of selfish, immature pricks, and you're all just too fucking selfish and immature to realize how right I am.

finalgt said:
God, shut the fuck up with that link. People who say what I just said in a server with a cheater are the ones with problems - you wanted me to justify why I hate you so fucking much, so I did. So many times I see people using that link as their only defense; hell, I think some people actually think it's funny. HAHAHA IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE 15 PEOPLE DIED. ROFLGG

I think our misunderstanding stems from the fact that I think you're a bunch of selfish, immature pricks, and you're all just too fucking selfish and immature to realize how right I am.

Hey, if one's playing on a server where everyone's willingly and consentually using hax/cheats for shits and giggles, that's certainly one thing.

If one's sole intent is going to simply go into every pub server that they can, simply to piss off as many people/admins as possible, ban or no---Who's being the selfish, immature prick then? myg0t's sole purpose is to rage servers in that manner. About the only thing to do in that case is leave the server, or simply give them no appreciable response.

Deadguy said:
you guys are so immature

cheating is the most fun you can have in cs anymore

if you want to play w/o cheaters then you should play on a clan server or servers w/ admin

CS sucks anyways and so do all you whining bitches :)

Pot.

Kettle.

Black.

bostesseger69 said:
.....i dont fucking suck at cs.....im just trying to find cheats for the sake of a cheat sever, stop thread crapping stupid asses

holy shit dont talk about cheating then...

this isnt my thread

i was commenting because nearly everyone who replied were being extremely rude, and that is something that i dont expect to see around the [H]

it reminds me of the steampowered forums which i have come to know as internet hell, literally the worst place that you can find yourself if you legitimately need help w/ a problem

some of us are pirates, some of us are hackers, and some of us are cheaters

we all know it, so theres no need to be mean spirited.

Well these forums are getting really rude lately.

And I myself cant stand it either.

But to the thread starter you could have looked around google and found it yourself instead of posting it here and getting all this shit from the readers of the forums.

Locked due to rule violations on flaming, personal attacks, and general rudeness. Not going to single anybody out, as there are too many. Just behave, damn it! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back