• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Crystal Info Power on Hours / Count

verysame

n00b
Joined
Nov 26, 2019
Messages
4
I've just bought a new drive.

I checked with Crystal Info right away, here's the result:


upload_2019-12-13_22-41-56.png


Is it normal that a brand new drive shows that many hours already?
 
Can't say I've seen that before. The power cycle count is especially noticeable.
Even my highest (Crucial 960GB SSD) is only 90 count, and that was bought several years ago now. Tbf, I usually leave my PC running though.
 
Back
Top