• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

crystal disk reports bad spin up time

Soulstorm brew

Weaksauce
Joined
Mar 29, 2019
Messages
127
Hi all , is there anything I should do with this HD , I have backed it up to another new drive .
I was hoping to still use it as a secondary slave.

189081[/ATTACH]']
spin-up-time.jpg
 

Attachments

  • spin-up-time.jpg
    spin-up-time.jpg
    400.9 KB · Views: 8
Use it for files you don't care about at all. The smart status shows the drive is having a difficulty to spin up the motor.
 
Back
Top