Crysis - Natural Mod 2.0 (Much better graphics (video).. no performance loss)

too bad it doesn't fix all the crossfire problems this game has.

Just downloaded and installed...mod makes the game look amazing...great download!!

21brsp0.jpg

Damn, this makes me want to start up Crysis again. I haven't double-clicked its icon in months due to my COD 4 addiction. :p

I'd love to take a look at this, but it doesn't change the story or gameplay of Crysis. I hope somebody puts out a really nice mod (aka new game) on this engine that actually is fun. :D

According to the file description, this is only a config, not really a "mod"

Do you need Direct X 10 for this mod to work? If so then I'm SOL because I still use XP.

Its not for only Direct X10 it works in winxp. So you can get these effects outside of Vista

Its not for only Direct X10 it works in winxp. So you can get these effects outside of Vista

Yah I said fuck it and d/led it anyways last night.

It looks glorious!!!:eek: Why did I have to beat it on Delta already? WHY?!?!

BTW, did anyone else find Delta difficulty easy?

Yah I said fuck it and d/led it anyways last night.

It looks glorious!!!:eek: Why did I have to beat it on Delta already? WHY?!?!

BTW, did anyone else find Delta difficulty easy?

You dont have to play ALL the way through again to enjoy it. I enjoy just killing Koreans, they can keep that alien shit ;)

But yeah I dont see why you would play Crysis on anything besides Delta. Koreans speaking Korean instead of English. And no crosshairs is the way to go, it adds a lot to the 'feel' of FPS games when you stick to iron sights and scopes. I wish more games had iron sights.

I'm not sure if its a trend that FPS games are easier on 'Hard' than they used to be. Sure seems like it. Someone needs to bring back 'Nightmare' difficulty.

I did use this mod for the first time I started playing through Crysis, I had to uninstall it after a few levels.

Personally, I can't stand this mod. This isn't so much a natural mod but a mod if you want your game to look like your typical oversaturated, artifcial filtered looking episode of CSI:Miami

It makes everything covered in wierd colored hazes, the sky is unnaturally blue, the mountains are unnaturarally blue, the forests are unnaturally green, the HDR level is cranked up so high, the mod should have come with Crysis sunglasses. It's not natural at all to me which really makes me puzzled at why it is called so. I'd call it the Crysis unnatural mod. It's like Crysis being played on drugs in a dream. It just looks very unnatural if I haven't emphashized that point enough. This is the difference between a genuine gritty looking, filmed nature documentary type look (normal Crysis)...and playing an overly filtered and adjusted movie with unrealistic effects and cinematic tinkering. It just looks really off, somehow the sky and mountains are very, very blue with a constant blue fog over everything while at the same time, the bright HDR from the sun is pure white and blinding, so much so that I can hardly look over the ocean. Even the water color looks completely off, instead of looking at something that could pass for seawater, it looks like you are swimming through bright blue jello!!!

Back