• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Crysis Interview

HardOCP News

[H] News
Joined
Dec 31, 1969
Messages
0
The crew at Shacknews caught up with the lead designer of Crysis and put him through the interview wringer. After seeing the screenshots and high-def game play footage, I can say this just might be the game that prompts most of you to upgrade your video card (or wish you did).

These Micronesian environments are rendered at what can genuinely be called a mind-boggling level of visual fidelity. Crysis may very well be one of the most--if not the single most--technically impressive fully playable game from a graphical perspective that we have yet seen.
 
Well it looks good but, with EA handling it, Im not sure Id want it. They seem to screw things up alot. But as long as, they have nothing to do with it I may try it. Depending on how peoples experiences are with it ofcourse.
 
Well it looks good but, with EA handling it, Im not sure Id want it. They seem to screw things up alot. But as long as, they have nothing to do with it I may try it. Depending on how peoples experiences are with it ofcourse.

EA is the publisher. I doubt they'll have anything to do, with the developing of the game.
Either way, this is the most anticipated game (by me), since Oblivion. I know I'll buy it as soon as it gets out!
 
Can't wait for this game to come out! Gotta put together my C2D build with a 8800/8900 (if its released) before this summer.
 
EA is the publisher. I doubt they'll have anything to do, with the developing of the game.

Well unless they add their in game ad system to it, with that little app that runs outside the game to target and download the ads...
 
EA is the publisher. I doubt they'll have anything to do, with the developing of the game.
Either way, this is the most anticipated game (by me), since Oblivion. I know I'll buy it as soon as it gets out!


Not quite, actually, EA is handling all of the voice acting in the game. But I'm pretty sure that's the extent of it.
 
Ahhh, I could care less about voice acting.
I consider Far Cry to be one of the best FPSs ever, so I too am really looking forward to this. Despite having EA onboard, I don’t think they can go wrong as long as they stick to the “open ended exploration of a tropical island while shooting at stuff” model.
LOL, even if the voice acting does get screwed up. ;)
 
Back
Top