Crysis Demo Perfomance, 88GT inc.

Scotty_SFF

Gawd
They gave us one of the first 8800GT reviews, thank god they included it in this Crysis performance review. It isn't the new GTX or Ultra, it's ahead of the GTS and All ATi.

Check it out

I was thinking of getting the 8800 GT but after seeing how Crysis makes video cards cry, I think I will go for the next high end card so I can run at 1920x1200.

I was thinking of getting the 8800 GT but after seeing how Crysis makes video cards cry, I think I will go for the next high end card so I can run at 1920x1200.

Give it some time, Driver's could fix quite a bit of the performance problems. Who knows.

Give it some time, Driver's could fix quite a bit of the performance problems. Who knows.

The 8-series cards have been out for a while now, the drivers are pretty mature, I doubt we'll see any magic boosts much beyond the performance offered by the 169.01 drivers.

Oh man that site is getting hammered.

EDIT: NM My connection just sucks =\

Seems like the 8800GT 512 is a pretty solid replacement for the 8800GTS 320 like the other reviews have said. Its not completely killing it though. Seems like maybe I should wait until Nov then pick up early adopters' "old" GTXes.

Back