Crysis Beta Release 3 on FP

...if you're running Vista. But then this doesn't support DX10 right? So perf would be better in XP. Anyway...someone just give up and hand me their key! ;);):p:p

I still dont understand why 1920 x 1080 is the highest res available. Are there any screen res mods currently available ? And by the looks of it, this looks like it will take atleast an ultra for this game to run smoothly.

Hmm, I reinstalled windows and got a newer version of Nvidia Control panel (1.4.13.09) when I downloaded the drivers. With the old version there was a tab that was for enabling SLI, but I can't seem to find it in this version.

Whats another way to see if it is enabled?

*edit*

I opened fraps and went back in to check some stuff...

This is how its running when im outside driving in a truck

1920x1080 = 10-25 fps
1680x1050 = 20-40 fps real jumpy
1600x1200 = same as above
1600x1024 = 30 fps, pretty stable

Doesnt that seem low?

Didn't get a reply yesterday... is this similar to what other people are getting?

2x 8800GTX
E6600
2 Gigs of ram

Someone asked if my SLI was enabled, but I can't find the spot to check that in the nvidia utilities :(

I cannot connect to any of the servers now ( just hangs on connecting screen), it was fine in Beta 1 and 2. Anyone else having this issue? Running Vista 64 here but what I dont understand is that it was fine until the latest release. Bummer!

I cannot connect to any of the servers now ( just hangs on connecting screen), it was fine in Beta 1 and 2. Anyone else having this issue? Running Vista 64 here but what I dont understand is that it was fine until the latest release. Bummer!

when i tried to play last night i had the same damn problem. ended up just giving up and playing BF2 :D i encounted this problem with the release 2 build as well. It seems arbitrary as to when it occurs and comes and goes. others have stated that they have to try 5 different servers or so before they actually connect. I'm assuming it's just a beta bug.

when i tried to play last night i had the same damn problem. ended up just giving up and playing BF2 :D i encounted this problem with the release 2 build as well. It seems arbitrary as to when it occurs and comes and goes. others have stated that they have to try 5 different servers or so before they actually connect. I'm assuming it's just a beta bug.

I had this problem last ngiht. After a couple tries I got in. Some servers are running an older version of the game also so be careful of that.

I had this problem last ngiht. After a couple tries I got in. Some servers are running an older version of the game also so be careful of that.

thanks for the heads up Phazedplasma, this could be the problem. I'll have to make sure i pay attention to which version the server is running before i try to join.

Change game settings to any for quick match in the options screen and it'll connect up much quicker.

Back