• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Crysis 3 and SLI

Which is honestly strange, because it shouldn't be that way. Yes, people can perceive a difference in frame rate, but if everything was working as it should be, the sudden drop should feel just not as smooth, and not have the game actually slow down.

Have you just tried regular adaptive refresh? That's what I tend to use, as the game feels more responsive for me. (Also, make sure to disable the games vsync). I find at 30 fps, there seems to be a little input lag.

I tried the regular adaptive vsync and played the first level. It wasn't good. Frames dropped to the teens for a moment. I can try it again in the jungle area, the first level is kinda buggy anyway.

EDIT: Just tried regular adaptive again and it was MUCH better! I may have had a more intense AA previously without realizing it (it was late). But now I'm using it with FXAA and I'm pretty much at 60+ averaging in the 70's! The only time it drops into the 30's is from that BS rope glitch. I also made a video of some random BS in the first level. I'll upload it later.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top