• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Cruzer Micro MP3 Companion

Joined
Feb 15, 2005
Messages
7
I just bought the cruzer mp3 companion that allows your cruzer micro flash drive to become a mp3 player. When playing audio I noticed a little hum in the background, does anyone else have one and is this the case on yours? Just wondering because I was reading reviews saying audio quality was good, but I'm getting this.

I have an audio filter which fixes it, but I don't want to carry that around, plus the general volume reduces when I do that, so I have to max out the volume. Does anyone know how I can get good quality with the earbuds?

Thanks
 
Back
Top