• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Crust

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dynafrom

Gawd
Joined
May 28, 2006
Messages
628
Not sure if this is the right place. But how do I get rid of the crust from forming on my keyboard and mouse. There is a line of shit around my fingers, and I hate rubbing it off all the time. Any tips?
 
Not sure if this is the right place. But how do I get rid of the crust from forming on my keyboard and mouse. There is a line of shit around my fingers, and I hate rubbing it off all the time. Any tips?

Umm, :p gross. wash your hands more often.
 
Wow, really wish I didn't click on this...

Wash your hands, LCD wipes...less p0rn... :eek:;)
 
There is a line of shit around my fingers

I don't want to know how that happens... really, I don't. The only advice I can offer is to put on a pair of rubber gloves before engaging in whatever activity it is that results in said "line of shit"... and then discard them prior to using your computer.

Or you could wash your hands:)

Seriously, if the "crust" on your keyboard is the problem, throw it in the dishwasher and let it dry for a day or so.... that should clean it up pretty well.....and some Windex and a paper towel should clean up your mouse just fine.
 
I don't want to know how that happens... really, I don't. The only advice I can offer is to put on a pair of rubber gloves before engaging in whatever activity it is that results in said "line of shit"... and then discard them prior to using your computer.

Or you could wash your hands:)

Seriously, if the "crust" on your keyboard is the problem, throw it in the dishwasher and let it dry for a day or so.... that should clean it up pretty well.....and some Windex and a paper towel should clean up your mouse just fine.

lol, won't the dishwasher melt some of the parts of a keyboard
 
A picture... This is usually 10x worse. 2mm thick of this.

picture007fr1.jpg
 
Wow, really wish I didn't click on this...

Wash your hands, LCD wipes...less p0rn... :eek:;)

Really. Wash your hands more often and stop picking your nose or whatever.

I've had the same keyboard literally for years, and all it has on it is dust, some crumbs and cat hair (cat likes to walk over the keyboard on her way to laying on my desk). I've never had to clean keys on a keyboard I've owned.

I also always bring in my own mouse and keyboard any time I switch jobs - just for the reason the OP is posting - some people just have schmeg on their hands all the time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top