Crucial m4 64gb 54.99 @ Staples w/ Coupon

Suprfire

2[H]4U
Credit to mi1z85 @ SD

Staples has it for 89.99

http://www.staples.com/Crucial-64GB-m4-25-inch-SATA-6GB-s-Internal-SSD-Drive/product_432279

Amazon has it for 79.99

http://www.amazon.com/Crucial-64-2-...s&s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1334078667&sr=1-1

Purchase drive through staples using the FREE 25 off 75 coupon from here.
No need to buy code from E-Junkie. In-store coupon works for online purchases as well.

Coupon Generator
http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?p=1038595512#post1038595512
-Thanks to (GiveMeDeals) @ SD

Pick-up or Free Shipping

Open up live chat. CSR will price match to amazon.

comes out to almost $58 with tax

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
58.84 in store pick up for me, this is an awesome deal!

$69.54 including tax (free shipping) for me. Haven't tried to chat with CSR yet, debating if I have a use for another 64GB. Realistically, I probably shouldn't bother until 128's come down further.

Excellent deal! Will pick up another for a striped array.. would that be around 1GB/s sequential?!?!?

Smoking Hot OP!

FYI for everyone, I got the 128gb M4 w/ transfer kit (because the ones without were out of stock) and had them successfully pricematch it to $148.99 at Amazon.com.

Total bill, shipped for the 128 M4 was $133.29 !!!

$69.54 including tax (free shipping) for me. Haven't tried to chat with CSR yet, debating if I have a use for another 64GB. Realistically, I probably shouldn't bother until 128's come down further.

Just live chat and the csr will take it down 10% for you, 10% after tax that is

Newegg lists the M4 as having "Up to 175 MB/s (SATA 6Gb/s)" and the Samsung 830 as having "Up to 320 MB/s". Is the Samsung drive really that much faster or are the numbers inflated?

Does anyone know if they price match via email? I'm thinking about ordering now since their Live Chat is down but not sure if Amazon's price will stay the same in the morning. :(

Does anyone know if they price match via email? I'm thinking about ordering now since their Live Chat is down but not sure if Amazon's price will stay the same in the morning. :(

The csr I chatted with said either a phone call or live chat, didn't mention email as a way to get the match

Thanks OP!! Just placed an order over the phone. Total came to 59.xx including taxes and free delivery.

Well that was super easy. Decided I could replace some of the old drives in my ESXi system with even just a 64GB realistically. Chatted with them and had a $10.70 credit coming my way within 5 lines of text back and forth.

Ends up being $54.29 + tax for me, and I'll pick it up at the store down the street when it comes in.

Do you place the order first, then contact a CSR and have them pricematch? Or do you add it to your cart, contact a CSR, then order?

Do you place the order first, then contact a CSR and have them pricematch? Or do you add it to your cart, contact a CSR, then order?

correct, place order first, get on live chat and give them your order number saying you want a price match. i didn't even have to give them the amazon link, they just knew that people were doing this, probably have a lot of people buying this right now

I did not finish my order before opening a CSR chat. I wanted to make sure they would pricematch the 128gb drive first. Once the CSR approved the match, she asked me to complete the order and give her the order #. They did ask for the Amazon link for the 128gb w transfer kit.

So it looks like either way works fine.

Newegg lists the M4 as having "Up to 175 MB/s (SATA 6Gb/s)" and the Samsung 830 as having "Up to 320 MB/s". Is the Samsung drive really that much faster or are the numbers inflated?

I believe these numbers are pretty useless. STR is not why you should purchase an SSD. An SSD is about random performance which is measured in IOPS. This is the metric that a SSD is orders of magnitude faster than any spinning disk even 15K RPM drives.

Trying to get the 128 price matched to Amazon as well, wish me luck!

*Awesome, they matched it to $147.99, as that's what's been pre-approved in their system. So with that the drive comes out to roughly $130 for me.

Back