Crucial M4 256gb SSD - $149.99 Free Shipping - ADORAMA via EBAY

Adorama is a crappy dealer are you kidding me? Try and place an order on their site on something like a samsung SSD, tell me how long it takes to arrive at your house (MONTHS). Honestly the only reason I would trust this is because of ebay, they don't ship it you get your money back.

Adorama is a crappy dealer are you kidding me? Try and place an order on their site on something like a samsung SSD, tell me how long it takes to arrive at your house (MONTHS). Honestly the only reason I would trust this is because of ebay, they don't ship it you get your money back.

i've dealt with them through ebay and they are pretty good about their service. It took me about a 4 days to receive an item after i bought a couple asus transformers from them.

I just got a caviar black 2TB from them in 2 days. It was on Amazon, but it said it was not prime eligible. UPS posted it would be coming a day earlier than expected, probably because they already had to bring two Prime packages. It did not ship from Amazon. It wasn't packed the absolute greatest (just a lot of the big blown bag types, drive still managed to find the corner), but this is an SSD.

Between my friends and I, we've probably spent $20,000 on camera gear at Adorama in the past 5 years. Always gotten things quickly and customer service has been great.

Great price (almost rivals my $125 back in July!). I need to try and replicate a couple 64gb M4s for $30 again though...

Deal's cold. Price is 192.99. Hope you all gottem when you could. Amazon still has these for sale at 159.99

Back