Apr 17, 2006 #1 S spaceman [H]F Junkie 2FA Joined Jan 7, 2005 Messages 14,959 So I'm thinking of gettting the NEC 20WMGX2 as a replacement for my FW900. What's the viewing size differrence b/w them aka a 24"CRT vs a 20" LCD? pretty close right?
So I'm thinking of gettting the NEC 20WMGX2 as a replacement for my FW900. What's the viewing size differrence b/w them aka a 24"CRT vs a 20" LCD? pretty close right?
Apr 17, 2006 #2 X xeefus Limp Gawd Joined Nov 25, 2005 Messages 328 The FW900 is like 22.3 inches, and the viewsonic thing is 20"... There is a difference.
Apr 17, 2006 #3 S spaceman [H]F Junkie 2FA Joined Jan 7, 2005 Messages 14,959 I guess so. However, it also weighs about 120lbs less and I can put it on an arm about a foot from my face. Anyone imagine an arm for the FW900? lol call it the Arnold
I guess so. However, it also weighs about 120lbs less and I can put it on an arm about a foot from my face. Anyone imagine an arm for the FW900? lol call it the Arnold
Apr 17, 2006 #4 X xeefus Limp Gawd Joined Nov 25, 2005 Messages 328 I'm willing to take your FW900 off your hands I can't find one anywhere... They don't ship top Sweden from the U.S, do they? :/
I'm willing to take your FW900 off your hands I can't find one anywhere... They don't ship top Sweden from the U.S, do they? :/