So today I go to Office Max to see if they have any good deals, and a CRT catches my eye. It's a 19" "Starlogic" flatscreen, and it was $80 after tax. I had been waiting for a Sony G520P to show up on eBay again, they've been going for $160. But I bought this, knowing I can just return it if I decide to go for the G520P.
It's definitely not a looker (pic), but the size is good and picture quality is decent (better for games than browsing). It's a bit blurry for some things, Im running it at 1280x1024 because 1600x1200 just wasnt bearable with only 19". My question is, is it worth it to fork over the extra $70 now and go for a G520P? I've never used over a 19" monitor, or 1600x1200 res, so any input would be appreciated.
It's definitely not a looker (pic), but the size is good and picture quality is decent (better for games than browsing). It's a bit blurry for some things, Im running it at 1280x1024 because 1600x1200 just wasnt bearable with only 19". My question is, is it worth it to fork over the extra $70 now and go for a G520P? I've never used over a 19" monitor, or 1600x1200 res, so any input would be appreciated.