• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

CRT calibration?

dz187

n00b
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
39
Just picked up a "used" Sun GDM 5510 X7146A trinitron, no scratches anywhere, no dust inside the case... I think it was stored away for its entire life. I'm looking for a program or guide to help me adjust the screen. So far I've figured out what most of the settings do except Landing.

I almost picked up a smaller, more expensive LCD before I saw how cheap these were going for :eek:
 
Thanks, it seems my monitor was already calibrated with the color and contrast. Does anyone know what the Landing setting does?
 
Its for fixing discoloration in the corners, and also effects pincushion to help get the edges straight.
 
Back
Top