• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

CRT and LCD Dual Display Setup

Longkid

Limp Gawd
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Messages
130
I currently have a 19" Sony G420S im using for gaming. I really like the monitor for gaming purposes but I also use it alot for reading / VISIO design work. Im having alot of problems with my vision after trying to read from the CRT for extended periods of time.

I was thinking of adding a 17" LCD for my reading / VISIO work in a dual display configuration with the CRT. I've got a 6800GT with an open DVI output I was going to use for the LCD. My question is what software would I use if I wanted to have a setup in which games were launched to my CRT while office applications were launched to my LCD?

Also I could use some recommendations for a nice inexpensive DVI enabled 17" monitor for office applications.

Thanks for your ideas.
 
Geez, must have skipped right over that thread. Sry for the repeat thread.
 
Back
Top