Crreative drivers for x-fi on win xp 64bit

tony8404

Weaksauce
I just went to creatives web site to see if there were any new drivers for winxp 4 bit but the latest driver download is from oct 30 2006... is there other drivers that are being used?
on my win vista 64 bit i used youp-pax 2.0 should i use that instead of using the oct 30 2006 drivers? or what else is anyone using???

What drivers are you using with your x-fi card with either windows xp 64bit or windows vista 32 and or 64 bit?

Well I use the newest drivers for Vista (May 30th 2007). You should just use the drivers from October. The new drivers only fix bugs in Vista, something you don't have to worry about (no new features have been added).

what about the youpax drivers? are those better then the actual creative drivers from there site ?

Personal preference really, I find the default Creative drivers to be sufficient, others say different.

so in other words you really are not gaining any better sound or special features between cl drivers or youp pax drivers?>??? do youp-pax drivers work on xp?

I got rid of my x-fi elite for a reason. drivers suck b/c they quit supporting it as soon as it came out. Let's all hope that something good comes out of the Prelude.

Back