Crosshairs ..... Hello

hey wfeather, i see my name on your threats list ;)

yup, wish i had funds to fend yall newbies off, but ill take out crosshairs if its the last thing I do F@H Wise !!

Well looks like Crosshairs has brought some fire back :D This is going to take a bit, ~10 days I am estimating......

Well looks like Crosshairs has brought some fire back :D This is going to take a bit, ~10 days I am estimating......

I just now saw this thread.....I was down for 6 weeks while I was in Mexico.....I'm back now and ready to defend my position...:)

Why hello thar :D Nice to meet you ;)

See ya in a week and a half .... unless you have bigger guns in storage o_O o_O

edit: also was it really 6 weeks? I thought you were online up until ~1 week ago ? In which case .... I need to OC the snot out of some stuff .....

Last edited:
Why hello thar :D Nice to meet you ;)

See ya in a week and a half .... unless you have bigger guns in storage o_O o_O

edit: also was it really 6 weeks? I thought you were online up until ~1 week ago ? In which case .... I need to OC the snot out of some stuff .....

I left for Mexico on April 12th and shut down my rigs......one was on for a short time about 2 weeks ago when I remoted into it , but it was not running full bore ,I got back Sunday night at 3am and its only been 2 days since I'm running full steam again....:)

EDIT: looking at the stats, you probably will catch and pass me....but I don't think it will be in a week and a half...:D

Last edited:
Well then ....

bane_let_the_games_begin_by_dethoveye96-d5l17ft.gif

Looking @ your edit: it is hard for me to tell .... depends on if your at full power .... and fluxuation with work unit for either of us .... Your week averages I can see .... is alot more stable, my big box has 50k ppd mood swings either way :D

im thinking ~2 to 3 weeks potentially if my good units maintain .... why couldnt you stay in mexico longer ??

Yeah, I'm usually good for about 100K a day......but that about all I have .....
And Ill be back in Mexico soon enough...:)

Ive got you down for a hair cut in, just under a week, is that correct sir?

Lol, ya that helped speed the process up a bit ... youw ill catch up again eventually when I lose interest i bet ...

Hmm .... wonder who will win to 40 million ... it will be dam close, probably the same update looking at ....though i think you may beat me to 40 mil by like ~2 or 3 updates ...

Well i think the real race is you/me .... AndyE just jumped in and said screw off :D

I think you will hit it first, having some issues with decent bigadv units right now unfortunately

WFeather,
2 days hav passed and the situation has slíghtly changed.

The 4 day F/Weatherforecast still shows a tight situation, with one contender slightly loosing speed.

original.jpg

Not all is lost, just crank up the volume on your systems :)
you only need to find 2k ppd/hr....

4 days to go,
Andy

Sorry to keep you waiting crosshairs, hit blips with slower units, and turning off GPU's here/there ...I believe by end of week we shall meet ?

ok dudes.... I've slowed down. Who's gonna be first to reach me at 50 mill.........

Well between me and crosshairs, probably me....Andy doesnt count ;D

Looks like tomorrow morning it will be...

ok dudes.... I've slowed down. Who's gonna be first to reach me at 50 mill.........

Today marks my first month at team [H] and for the first time in the top100 list :).
Joined on May 19th.

@Penn7: If we can believe the table below, we will "meet" in about 5 days :D
large.jpg

cheers,
Andy

Back