crossfire setup 2nd card inactive

INFINITE

Limp Gawd
First let me say nearly every game DOES utilize both cards. It just recently I've had a couple new titles not utilize both cards (Elder Scrolls Online and Rust).

Setup is Windows 7 64bit running two 6950's stock bios and Catalyst beta 14.2 (did same thing with 13.8 btw)

I've tried created custom profiles for the games in question, played with crossfire modes, nothing seemed to work. I disabled ULPS in the registry. I'm using Afterburner to verify if the gpus are being utilized.

I've come to the conclusion that there is no solution but I wanted to run it by you guys in case I was missing something here? Also just curious if SLI folks have similar issues?

anyone know if the SLI / Nvidia side is having similar issues? I'm interested in building another rig soon and was originally thinking of getting two 290's but if this is going to be an ongoing issue I'll either go to one card or switch brands if need be.

yeah crossfire doesn't work on Elder Scrolls Online, and there is no trick to enable it... i tried

apparently the crossfire only works in games that use true fullscreen not windowed fullscreen,
so the only way it will work is if the game comes out with a patch or amd comes out with a fixed driver

Hello INFINITE (everyone),

I think ESO doesn't support Crossfire. I've seen this type of comments in the past discussing similar issues for other games. I suggest double checking, or contacting Bethesda to ensure this is the case before you start making any changes to your systems

Back