Crossfire enabling issues

mesogreat

Weaksauce
Joined
Jul 17, 2004
Messages
72
Everytime I log in crossfire on my 1900 cards keep disabling. Sometimes it doesn'tallow me to tunr it back on until I restart my pc anyone have any ideas why this may be hapining to me.
 
fx-53 xfi music 1 gig of corsair enermax 550 ps Duel x1900 crossfire mvp board
 
first clean install?
bios set right for crossfire some boards have certain thing that have to be on?
using driver off your CD ?
newest chipset drivers and up to date bios?
crossfire cable attached properly and only 1 monitor pluggged in ?
 
^^ not only one monitor plugged in, but only one monitor configured in CCC?

I had voltage issues on the RDX200 mobo with crossfire and had to feed the north bridge more to stop 'streaking' in 3D high res. Perhaps when you bootup the motherboard doesn't set this correctly and requires a reboot to set itself, dunno. Have you the latest version of bios for your motherboard and chipset drivers?
 
Back
Top