• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Crossfire bridge

please tell me that you aren't considering buying a Crossfire bridge...I'm sure one of us here on H has some lying around somewhere
 
please tell me that you aren't considering buying a Crossfire bridge...I'm sure one of us here on H has some lying around somewhere

Yes.... I bought two open box 4890's so no bridge.

Ordered one already....:D Thanks anyway to whoever offers one. :)
 
doh oh well, I was gonna send you one...post back w/ your benches, would love to see a comparison as we have a similar setup
 
Well I pluged it in and it rocks...... Very happy with my Open Box ASUS 4890's in crossfire. :D
 
Back
Top