• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

crimp-on SATA connectors?

mikeblas

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - May 2006
Joined
Jun 26, 2004
Messages
12,777
Is there a source for crimp-on SATA connectors? I have a power supply (or two) that has only 4-pin Molex connectors for drive power. Since I'm trying to standardize myself on SATA, I want to convert the connectors to SATA and get rid of the adapters.

I'd need to find both flow-through and terminating styles of conenctors.

Are these AC Ryan parts what I want? The web page is so full of typos and bad grammar that I can barely tell what the product actually is!

.B ekiM
 
Back
Top