• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Creative Zen Vision:M...In-store?

Z(+)DIAC

2[H]4U
Joined
Dec 12, 2004
Messages
3,231
I was just wondering by what means or stores those who have been able to purchase the Zen Vision:M from?

For some reason or another I cannot seem to locate one in-store anywhere. If they have yet to make their way to stores, I was wondering if anyone has any further knowledge on when we might be seeing them in-store.
 
A local best buy had TWO last week. (which of course were purchased by employees)

I ended up ordering a green one from amazon.com and got it the next day, however they are now out of stock aswell.
 
Alright, seriously, I'm having a hell of a time finding one...at least in-store. I live in Northern Virginia (near D.C) and can't believe how difficult of a time I'm having getting my hands onto one.

Does anyone know when we should expect to see a plethora of these in-store?
 
My mom and my brother got one each (black), but from a store in Norway (komplett). They have no shortage at all.
They are very happy with them. The imagequality is great, and nothing beats watching episodes of your favourite series (me south park) wherever you are. Its just sorted.
 
I figured I'd follow up to this thread and recommend a product I just found. It's a full bodied shield for the Vision:M (and other players) that is simply amazing. I just put mine on last week. Cut specifically for the player and offers very good protection. The best shield ever makes a front cover for the Vision:M that is cheaper but this one is the only clear shield I could find that covered the entire player. It's worth checking out to protect your $300 investment.

http://www.shieldzone.com/item_description/CREZENVISMFUL.html
 
how good is this player of medias? i want one to do everything and everything and ease of navigation and xfers.
 
In not so many words, it's amazing. I think it's easy to use and navigate but that's personal preference.
 
yujie said:
how good is this player of medias? i want one to do everything and everything and ease of navigation and xfers.

Check around for some reviews, you will see it is one of the highest rated MP3 devices currently on the market. Considering its price and its many options and functions, I would say it's well worth it.
 
Back
Top