Hi everyone!
I have a few questions regarding my soundcard and my sound setup. I've been trying to figure out a way to connect both an amplifier powering two speakers and my headset which also has a microphone. At the moment I'm doing it by connecting the amp on the soundcard and my headset is connected to the front panel connections which I have connected to my soundcard internally. However I'd rather skip the frontpanel alltogether and use my soundcards other connections to connect everything at the back. I have not found a way to output the same sound on all line out connections and was hoping that someone could shed some light on this problem for me
There seems to be no way of configuring the drivers that I am using, latest creative drivers along with Creative Audio Control Panel (I also tested Creative Console Launcher but to no avail).
Any information regarding my question is highly apreciated! Thanks in advance for any replies.
- Jan-Erik Nilsson
I have a few questions regarding my soundcard and my sound setup. I've been trying to figure out a way to connect both an amplifier powering two speakers and my headset which also has a microphone. At the moment I'm doing it by connecting the amp on the soundcard and my headset is connected to the front panel connections which I have connected to my soundcard internally. However I'd rather skip the frontpanel alltogether and use my soundcards other connections to connect everything at the back. I have not found a way to output the same sound on all line out connections and was hoping that someone could shed some light on this problem for me
There seems to be no way of configuring the drivers that I am using, latest creative drivers along with Creative Audio Control Panel (I also tested Creative Console Launcher but to no avail).
Any information regarding my question is highly apreciated! Thanks in advance for any replies.
- Jan-Erik Nilsson