• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Creative P7800 7.1 speakers - headphone jack problems

MrHood22

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Aug 21, 2007
Messages
4,312
I have the creative p7800 speakers and on the volume controller it has a port for headphones. When you plugged headphones in it mutes the speakers and plays it through the headphones. However, when I do it the sound is normal in 1 speaker (lets say the right side) and then on the left side it's at about 10%. It wasn't always like this so I figured I just knocked the cable out a little bit so I unplugged it and replugged it in (the volume control) but it still gives me this issue.

Any suggestions?
 
It sounds like the headphone jack is damaged. You can try another headphone or try the headphone in another device to double check and rule out what is really damaged.
 
It sounds like the headphone jack is damaged. You can try another headphone or try the headphone in another device to double check and rule out what is really damaged.

Sorry, forgot to mention that. I've tried the two headphones on the jack with no luck and i've tried each of those headphones on another jack (TV speakers) and they worked fine.
 
Back
Top