• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Creative Labs morons can't help - can you?

jpinard

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 10, 2004
Messages
194
Arggh, I am so upset. Upgraded to 64-bit Windows 7 a while ago and have the
Creative Labs - PCI Express X-Fi Titanium Fatality Professional Series

Until I installed Arma2 I didn't really care how poor the sound was doing, but now that I NEED perfect 5.1 positional sound I can't find a damn thing on their crap forums to help (ecept other people with the same issues). Most of the hacked driver threads have been edited with links pulled and I'm at a loss of where to go. One other issue I have is CMSS3D - music will not upmix to 5.1 so it sounds like absolute crap.

Sincerely thank anyone who can help :)
 
Back
Top