So,
I had an audigy LS and my music when I used other programs and sometimes just when I was running itunes, winamp, zoomplayer... etc the audio would skip......
I just got a new 24bit audigy and thought it would work and make it better... now sometimes randomly when I play music or movies distortion/skipping is still occuring.... this has beeen a reoccuring problem and I really want it to get fixed.... I tried to download ffshadow - thats not working either.... anyone have suggestions?
I had an audigy LS and my music when I used other programs and sometimes just when I was running itunes, winamp, zoomplayer... etc the audio would skip......
I just got a new 24bit audigy and thought it would work and make it better... now sometimes randomly when I play music or movies distortion/skipping is still occuring.... this has beeen a reoccuring problem and I really want it to get fixed.... I tried to download ffshadow - thats not working either.... anyone have suggestions?